What is the definition of the word TARE?
Here is a list of definitions for tare.
- an adjustment made for the weight of the packaging in order to determine the net weight of the goods
- any of several weedy vetches grown for forage
- weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land; seeds sometimes considered poisonous
- the weight of a motor vehicle, railroad car, or aircraft without its fuel or cargo
- (chemical analysis) a counterweight used in chemical analysis; consists of an empty container that counterbalances the weight of the container holding chemicals
What are the synonyms of the word TARE?
What is another word for TARE?. Here is a list of synonyms for TARE
Words beginning with TARE?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with TARE.
In which dictionaries does the word tare exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes