What is the definition of the word TEA?
Here is a list of definitions for tea.
- a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water; "iced tea is a cooling drink"
- a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes; "an Englishman would interrupt a war to have his afternoon tea"
- a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India; source of tea leaves; "tea has fragrant white flowers"
- a reception or party at which tea is served; "we met at the Dean's tea for newcomers"
- dried leaves of the tea shrub; used to make tea; "the store shelves held many different kinds of tea"; "they threw the tea into Boston harbor"
What are the synonyms of the word TEA?
What is another word for TEA?. Here is a list of synonyms for TEA
Words beginning with TEA?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with TEA.
In which dictionaries does the word tea exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes