What is the definition of the word TANG?
Here is a list of definitions for tang.
- a tart spicy quality
- the imperial dynasty of China from 618 to 907
- the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- a common rockweed used in preparing kelp and as manure
- brown algae seaweed with serrated edges
- any of various coarse seaweeds
- any of various kelps especially of the genus Laminaria
What are the synonyms of the word TANG?
What is another word for TANG?. Here is a list of synonyms for TANG
Words beginning with TANG?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with TANG.
In which dictionaries does the word tang exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes