What is the definition of the word SIREN?
Here is a list of definitions for siren.
- a sea nymph (part woman and part bird) supposed to lure sailors to destruction on the rocks where the nymphs lived; "Odysseus ordered his crew to plug their ears so they would not hear the Siren's fatal song"
- a woman who is considered to be dangerously seductive
- a warning signal that is a loud wailing sound
- an acoustic device producing a loud often wailing sound as a signal or warning
- eellike aquatic North American salamander with small forelimbs and no hind limbs; have permanent external gills
What are the synonyms of the word SIREN?
What is another word for SIREN?. Here is a list of synonyms for SIREN
Words beginning with SIREN?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with SIREN.
What words can be made with SIREN?
We only list the first 50 results for any words that can be made with SIREN.