What is the definition of the word PARA?
Here is a list of definitions for para.
- (obstetrics) the number of liveborn children a woman has delivered; "the parity of the mother must be considered"; "a bipara is a woman who has given birth to two children"
- 100 para equal 1 dinar in Yugoslavia
- a soldier in the paratroops
- an estuary in northern Brazil into which the Tocantins River flows
- port city in northern Brazil in the Amazon delta; main port and commercial center for the Amazon River basin
What are the synonyms of the word PARA?
What is another word for PARA?. Here is a list of synonyms for PARA
Words beginning with PARA?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with PARA.
In which dictionaries does the word para exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes