Home / Define a Word / Definition of pa | What does pa mean?
Definition of pa | What does pa mean?
What is the definition of the word PA?
Here is a list of definitions for pa.
- an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
- a short-lived radioactive metallic element formed from uranium and disintegrating into actinium and then into lead
- a unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- an electronic amplification system used as a communication system in public areas
What are the synonyms of the word PA?
What is another word for PA?. Here is a list of synonyms for PA
- ATOMIC NUMBER 91
- KEYSTONE STATE
- PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM
- P.A. SYSTEM
- PA SYSTEM
Words beginning with PA?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with PA.
In which dictionaries does the word pa exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes