What are the verbs of the word BLEED?
Here is a list of definitions for bleed.
- lose blood from one's body
- draw blood; "In the old days, doctors routinely bled patients as part of the treatment"
- get or extort (money or other possessions) from someone; "They bled me dry--I have nothing left!"
- be diffused; "These dyes and colors are guaranteed not to run"
- drain of liquid or steam; "bleed the radiators"; "the mechanic bled the engine"
What are the synonyms of the word BLEED?
What is another word for BLEED?. Here is a list of synonyms for BLEED
Words beginning with BLEED?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with BLEED.
In which dictionaries does the word bleed exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes