What is the definition of the word B?
Here is a list of definitions for b.
- aerobic rod-shaped spore-producing bacterium; often occurring in chainlike formations; found primarily in soil
- originally thought to be a single vitamin but now separated into several B vitamins
- a trivalent metalloid element; occurs both in a hard black crystal and in the form of a yellow or brown powder
- a logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels
- (physics) a unit of nuclear cross section; the effective circular area that one particle presents to another as a target for an encounter
- the 2nd letter of the Roman alphabet
- the blood group whose red cells carry the B antigen
In which dictionaries does the word b exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - No
English USA (TWL 98) - No
English USA (TWL 06) - No
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - No
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - No
Words with Friends (WWF) - No
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - No
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - No