What is the definition of the word VAN?
Here is a list of definitions for van.
- any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts)
- the leading units moving at the head of an army
- (Great Britain) a closed railroad car that carries baggage or freight
- a camper equipped with living quarters
- a truck with an enclosed cargo space
What are the synonyms of the word VAN?
What is another word for VAN?. Here is a list of synonyms for VAN
Words beginning with VAN?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with VAN.
In which dictionaries does the word van exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes