Home / Define a Word / Definition of tier | What does tier mean?
Definition of tier | What does tier mean?
What is the definition of the word TIER?
Here is a list of definitions for tier.
- a relative position or degree of value in a graded group; "lumber of the highest grade"
- any one of two or more competitors who tie one another
- a worker who ties something
- something that is used for tying; "the sail is fastened to the yard with tiers"
- one of two or more layers one atop another; "tier upon tier of huge casks"; "a three-tier wedding cake"
What are the synonyms of the word TIER?
What is another word for TIER?. Here is a list of synonyms for TIER
Words beginning with TIER?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with TIER.
In which dictionaries does the word tier exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes