What are the verbs of the word SING?
Here is a list of definitions for sing.
- deliver by singing; "Sing Christmas carols"
- produce tones with the voice; "She was singing while she was cooking"; "My brother sings very well"
- to make melodious sounds; "The nightingale was singing"
- make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound; "the kettle was singing"; "the bullet sang past his ear"
- divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
What are the synonyms of the word SING?
What is another word for SING?. Here is a list of synonyms for SING
Words beginning with SING?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with SING.
In which dictionaries does the word sing exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes