What is the definition of the word MI?
Here is a list of definitions for mi.
- destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle
- a former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters); 800 feet longer than a statute mile
- a unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude
- a unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet; exactly 1609.344 meters
- a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
- the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence on British territory
- the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence overseas
- the syllable naming the third (mediant) note of any major scale in solmization
What are the synonyms of the word MI?
What is another word for MI?. Here is a list of synonyms for MI
- MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION
- MYOCARDIAL INFARCT
- NAUTICAL MILE
- NAUT MI
- GEOGRAPHICAL MILE
- ADMIRALTY MILE
- INTERNATIONAL NAUTICAL MILE
- AIR MILE
- STATUTE MILE
- STAT MI
- LAND MILE
- INTERNATIONAL MILE
- WOLVERINE STATE
- GREAT LAKES STATE
- SECURITY SERVICE
- MILITARY INTELLIGENCE SECTION 5
- SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE
- MILITARY INTELLIGENCE SECTION 6
Words beginning with MI?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with MI.
In which dictionaries does the word mi exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes