What is the definition of the word IMPULSE?
Here is a list of definitions for impulse.
- an instinctive motive; "profound religious impulses"
- a sudden desire; "he bought it on an impulse"
- the electrical discharge that travels along a nerve fiber; "they demonstrated the transmission of impulses from the cortex to the hypothalamus"
- (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients); "the pulsations seemed to be coming from a star"
- the act of applying force suddenly; "the impulse knocked him over"
- an impelling force or strength; "the car's momentum carried it off the road"
What are the synonyms of the word IMPULSE?
What is another word for IMPULSE?. Here is a list of synonyms for IMPULSE
Words beginning with IMPULSE?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with IMPULSE.
What words can be made with IMPULSE?
We only list the first 50 results for any words that can be made with IMPULSE.