What is the definition of the word CAR?
Here is a list of definitions for car.
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- where passengers ride up and down; "the car was on the top floor"
- a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway; "they took a cable car to the top of the mountain"
What are the synonyms of the word CAR?
What is another word for CAR?. Here is a list of synonyms for CAR
Words beginning with CAR?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with CAR.
In which dictionaries does the word car exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes