What are the verbs of the word BELONG?
Here is a list of definitions for belong.
- be owned by; be in the possession of; "This book belongs to me"
- be suitable or acceptable; "This student somehow doesn't belong"
- be in the right place or situation; "Where do these books belong?"; "Let's put health care where it belongs--under the control of the government"; "Where do these books go?"
- be rightly classified in a class or category; "The whales belong among the mammals"
- be a member, adherent, inhabitant, etc. (of a group, organization, or place); "They belong to the same political party"
- be a part or adjunct; "the uniform looks like it belonged to a museum collection"; "These pages don't belong"
What are the synonyms of the word BELONG?
What is another word for BELONG?. Here is a list of synonyms for BELONG
Words beginning with BELONG?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with BELONG.
What words can be made with BELONG?
We only list the first 50 results for any words that can be made with BELONG.