What are the verbs of the word AGREE?
Here is a list of definitions for agree.
- be in accord; be in agreement; "We agreed on the terms of the settlement"; "I can't agree with you!"; "I hold with those who say life is sacred"; "Both philosophers concord on this point"
- consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something; "She agreed to all my conditions"; "He agreed to leave her alone"
- be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics; "The two stories don't agree in many details"; "The handwriting checks with the signature on the check"; "The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun"
- go together; "The colors don't harmonize"; "Their ideas concorded"
- show grammatical agreement; "Subjects and verbs must always agree in English"
- be agreeable or suitable; "White wine doesn't agree with me"
- achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose; "No two of my colleagues would agree on whom to elect chairman"
What are the synonyms of the word AGREE?
What is another word for AGREE?. Here is a list of synonyms for AGREE
Words beginning with AGREE?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with AGREE.
In which dictionaries does the word agree exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes